REMAX , specialist in real estate in Luxembourg, is delighted to introduce you to this magnificent architecturally-designed home with 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, terrace and a garden. The house is located in Schifflange, 7 rue Pierre Frieden.
A video of the house is available at the following link: https://youtu.be/XiRMcnJgqF8
Originally built in 1930, the house was completely renovated in 2020 and is essentially brand new. Approximately +/- 159 m2 living area, 1.78 ares, it has the following characteristics:
Ground floor (+/- 55.5 m2):
• Hallway (+/- 5.4 m2)
• A separated WC (+/- 1.3 m2)
• A living and kitchen area +/- 46.5 m2
• Stairs +/- 2.3
• A terrace +/- 27.21 m2
• Garden +/- 48.97 m2
The ground floor offers an extremely pleasant living space, with lots of natural light. It contains an elegant living room, an open kitchen and a toilet, with parquet flooring throughout.
• The house is filled with light due to the large glazing.
• Large windows to the front, with a style in keeping with the 1930's facade.
• To the rear, modern glazing opening onto the terrace and garden providing exceptional inside-outside living. A truly wonderful space for children to run and play, host BBQ's with friends and family, or enjoy a relaxing day resting under the suntrap pergola.
• The almost 3 meter high ceilings in the main living space give a great sense of space and drama. The bespoke pendant complements this grand setting.
• The open plan kitchen-living is cleverly broken up with a lowered ceiling over the kitchen, and a faux fireplace as the focal point of living area.
• The kitchen is beautifully finished while very functional, complete with all Siemens appliances and a kitchen island. The chevron design on the tiled back splash adds something special to the space.
First floor (+/- 55.1 m2)
• A master bedroom with a dressing area +/- 25.3 m2
• A second bedroom +/- 13.9 m2
• A bathroom with a shower +/- 4.2m2
• A second bathroom with a bathtub +/- 3.9 m 2
• Hall +/- 4 m2
• Stairs 3.8 m2
The master bedroom is a luxurious space and enjoys stunning views from the large glazing next to the bed. The space was designed to hold a super king bed, there is easy access to lighting from the bed, a wall mounted TV positioned in front of the bed, and ample room to get dressed with his and her wardrobes and mirrors. The en-suite has marble finishes, art deco wall lights, a towel radiator and a large shower with views of the surrounding treetops.
The main bathroom has great storage and a spa feeling while soaking in the bath due to the colored lighting.
There are 5 toilets in the house, with at least one on each floor. 3 of these are bathrooms, including an en-suite to the master bedroom.
ATTIC (+/- 12.7 m2)
• Non-habitable space (everything below 2m) +/- 36.6 m2
• Third room (= 2m) +/- 8 m2
• WC +/- 0.9 m2
• Stairs +/- 3.8 m2
• On the attic landing, there is shelving for a mini library.
SOUS-SOL (+/- 42.4 m2)
• Laundry room (including hall) +/- 6.8 m2
• A bathroom with a shower +/- 2 m2
• Bar +/-4.1 m2
• Cinema Room +/- 15.5 m2
• Room/Office +/- 11.3 m2
The basement contains a living space of the highest quality, complete with insulation, electrics and heating. It provides a retreat from the open-plan living above (not often found in new homes), and has lots of natural light from the walk-on glass ceiling, a glass door that provides access to outside, and a large window well. There is a separate quiet office/bedroom and a cinema room, enjoyed by all the family for a movie night or a social evening with friends beside the wood-fuelled burner having a beverage from the bar.
• Common area parking available (No private parking)
• Energy passport substantially improved from I/I to D/E
Local area and advantages
• Quiet area but 10 min walking distance to Schifflange where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes, and local amenities.
• A 5 min drive to Foetz to all kinds of shops. Grocery shops include (Cora, Auchan, Lidil, Aldi, Bio/Italian).
• Cactus and Auchan in Schifflange.
• Schifflange has several sports halls, soccer facilities, swimming pool, skate park, a large number of playgrounds, and direct access to nature trials in the forest.
• Paved path in the forest, great for walking (with stroller) or running, and leads to Schifflange center. Direct access to forest from the house in 2 mins walk.
• Pedestrian path that follows along the train track to Schifflange center.
• Bus links to Esch, Belval, Foetz.
• Train line to Esch, Belval, Luxembourg city (direct train to Kirchberg).
• 3 crèche and a school within 5 min walking distance, plus others in the town.